My name is Aulia Rahmah. I take English Education Department in Muhammadiyah University of Sidoarjo. I want to talk my daily activities began 04.30 am - 22.00 pm. i get up at 04.30 am and of course the first time i check my mobile phone and pray subuh. after that I take a bath, and eat my breakfast at 06.30 am.
By 06.45 am I go to University, until 11.30 am and I go home for lunch with playing my mobile phone like message with friend or playing game's and social media like twitter, path etc. and i take rest. and I get up at 15.00 pm to prepare all things for working.
at 16.00 pm I work in book shop until 21.00 pm. so i back home for resting again at 21.30 pm.
and in my weekend routine. i do my home work, study or go to mall for refreshing because every day i'm very busy with my work.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
By O6.45 am i goto university....may be you want to write,
BalasHapusAt 06.45,Im go to the campus/University.
Muhammadiyah university sidoarjo,i think the better is University of Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo or Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo University
if you write about your daily activity, please use present tene.
BalasHapusbegan = begin
that's good posting,,
BalasHapusbut you can make your sentence more simple..okay..
and u can write "playing games" without comma.
amazing ({})
BalasHapusif you write breakfast, don't use word "eat" again in front of "breakfast". you just write breakfast it has a meaning makan pagi.
BalasHapus